City Museum
Preserves the valuable cultural heritage from the rich past of Biograd Riviera.
St. Stošija Church
It was built mid-eighteenth century and dedicated to martyrs Anastasia (Stošija).
John the Baptist Church
St. Ante Church
It was built in the mid 19th century.
St. Roko Church
Dedicated to St. Roko, protector from the plague, was built in the late 16th or early 17th century. The earliest mention of the church is in the will written in 1653.
St. Katarina Church
On the Katarina island, not far from the port and a lighthouse built in 1885, are the remains of the medieval church of St. Katarina.
Village doors
The Entrance to the medieval city, and from the 16th to the late 19th century Entrance to the fortified village.
De Soppe Mansion
15th century; Island of Babac
Monastery on Ćokovac
Island of Pašman, on top of the hill above Tkon – Ćokovac